Annual Medical Gas Inspections
- Meets requirements of JCAHO
- Technicians are NITC & PIPE certified as Verifiers
- Professional Results and Reports
- Outlets - Gas outlets will be
tested for proper flow, function, contaminants, leaks and cross connection.
- Alarms - All alarms will be tested
for proper function, all set-points will be adjusted and verified.
- Zone Valves - All zone valves will
be leak checked and tested for proper labeling.
- Manifolds - The high pressure gas
delivery manifolds will be tested for proper function, leak tested, and
alarm set-points adjusted and verified.
- Pump and Compressor Systems - All
medical air compressors and vacuum pumps will be reviewed for code
compliance and performance
Call AMGI for more information (866) 288-3783